Last Modified: September 22, 2017
This Triax Acceptable Use Policy (“Use Policy”) applies to all use of the Software, Hardware, and Networking Equipment.
Any terms not defined in this Use Policy will have the meaning set forth in the Master Services Agreement or Terms of Service (or similarly named agreement) between you and Triax. In accordance with this Use Policy, you agree not to (or allow any third party to) misuse or attempt to misuse the Software, Hardware, and Networking Equipment, including by:
- interfering with or disrupting any part of the Software;
- breaching or circumventing any security or authentication measures;
- submitting or distributing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files or other destructive content;
- using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Software;
- using the Hardware to submit misleading, inaccurate, or fraudulent data or information to the Software;
- submitting any content that is pornographic, indecent, or contains or encourages illegal or violent acts;
- submitting any content that promotes or condones hatred or bigotry against any person or group of people based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other core characteristic;
- submitting any content that is fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading;
- creating misleading descriptions, tags, and titles of content;
- infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties, including by submitting content without authorization;
- violating the rights of privacy or publicity of End Users, Hardware Users, or third parties; or
- violating laws or regulations in any way.