Triax Technologies will be attending the Connected Worker Summit event in Houston, TX from the 3rd to the 5th of May 2022. Join us and learn how to manage your worksite safety for Oil & Gas jobsites, reduce risk and increase efficiency with our wearable technology and IoT solutions.
Get a chance to have one-on-one conversations with our team members, learn about our new Evac & Muster features, and even maybe win a prize or two! The conference will also feature leading companies that provide products and services to the construction industry.
We’ve recently had great results decreasing time to muster contractors and employees at divested worksites by more than 60%, saving time, getting automated reporting on which team members have mustered to which evac points, and providing realtime insight into what departments are hitting their muster time goals.
We’re also saving complex, divested jobsites an average of $2 million dollars an STO on misreported labor and unused physical assets through advanced reporting with our partners at Management Controls.
We’ll be at Booth 6, right next to the Management Controls team, and we will be showcasing how our tech can help ensure that worksites are safer and more productive and how to spot potential bottlenecks and waste. If you’re looking for ways to make your worksite safer, please swing by the Triax Tech booth and see what we offer!
This three-day event will feature over 30 industry leaders taking to the stage to show how you can:
- Create a safer work environment, boost compliance and improve efficiencies through automation
- Make your data mobile and reduce rework, non-productive time, and time to decision.
- Identify and address what’s holding you back from a fully connected workforce,
- Locate assets, materials, tools, and coworkers during maintenance projects
- Achieve a resilient world-class safety culture
- Provide a consolidated view to link your front-line workers to the information they need – when they need it most
We’d love to take you through our IoT solutions personally. If you plan to attend The Connected Workers Conference, stop by our booth 6. We look forward to seeing you.