Real-Time Worksite Visibility in Any Environment
Energy plants and industrial facilities can be large and complex. It can be hard to keep track of your workforce, manage your assets and ensure maximum resource utilization and productivity.
Spot-r provides real-time visibility of all the moving parts — so you can optimize your manpower, improve lone worker safety, and gain operational efficiency. The perfect solution for your digital transformation.
The system, to cover 220,817 square feet, was installed and operating in less than a day. It’s an effective way to reduce wasted time looking for mobile equipment inside a large industrial facility.
Reliable, Practical Technology for Your Industrial Environment
Typical off-the-shelf network and IoT systems don’t cut it on complex worksites. Spot-r is different. Our rugged intrinsically-safe hardware, resilient network technology, and intuitive dashboard ensure complete visibility with real-time data capture and transmission — regardless of the environment.
So whether you’re managing a large energy generation plant or a mid-sized public utility, with Spot-r you gain valuable insights so you can ensure site safety, increase productivity, and automate and optimize processes.
Worker and Equipment Location
Lone Worker Support
Real-Time Visibility, Increased Productivity
Spot-r gives you full visibility so every resource is utilized effectively:
- See real-time worker and equipment location by zone
- Automatically capture worker time and attendance
- Understand the productivity levels of your crews
Efficient Asset Management
Spot-r provides the information you need to understand your equipment location and utilization:
- Monitor machinery and equipment location in real time
- Track utilization of equipment to optimize rentals
- Unauthorized equipment operator notifications
Safer Worksites, Safer Workers
Need a site safety plan? Spot-r helps you send your workers home safely each day with:
- Class I, Division 1 intrinsically safe sensors for use in any environment
- Worker-generated injury and hazard alerts
- Lone worker check-ins and hazardous area monitoring
- Worker certification and site safety compliance tracking