Optimize Your Resources and
Complete Visibility and Control of your Oil and Gas Facilities – Ensure Oilfield and Refinery Safety and Efficiency
Oil and Gas facilities are large and complex. It can be hard to keep track of resources — particularly lone workers and equipment — to ensure worker safety and maximize utilization and productivity.
Spot-r provides field supervisors with real-time visibility of all the moving parts — so you can optimize your resources, manage assets, and drive efficiencies. Spot-r is the perfect PPE addition for the Oil and Gas Industry.
Real-Time Site Visibility in Any Oil & Gas Environment
Typical off-the-shelf network and IoT systems don’t cut it at complex Oil and Gas well pad sites, facilities, and refineries. Spot-r is different. Our rugged intrinsically-safe hardware, resilient network technology, and intuitive dashboard enable real-time data capture and transmission — regardless of the environment.
With Spot-r, you gain valuable insights so you can increase productivity, manage your workforce and assets more efficiently, and ensure site safety.
Worker and Equipment Location
Lone Worker Monitoring
Asset Utilization and Management
Real-Time Visibility, Increased Productivity
Spot-r gives you full visibility so every resource is accounted for and utilized effectively:
- See real-time worker and equipment location by zone
- Automatically capture worker time and attendance
- Understand productivity levels of your crews
Oil and Gas Efficiency Asset Management
Spot-r provides the insights you need into equipment location and utilization:
- Monitor machinery and equipment location in real time
- Track utilization of equipment to optimize rentals
- Unauthorized equipment operator notifications
Safer Worksites, Safer Workers, Safer PPE for Oil and Gas Industry
Spot-r helps you send your workers home safely each day with:
- Class I, Division 1 intrinsically safe sensors for use in any environment
- Worker-generated injury and hazard alerts
- Lone worker check-ins and hazardous area monitoring
- Evacuation and muster system