Choosing the Right Social Distancing and Contact Tracing Technology for Your Workforce
We understand you are facing significant challenges when it comes to maintaining physical distancing at your workplace. We also understand the importance of quickly and confidently identifying the potential spread of exposure should a worker test positive for COVID-19 at one of your facilities.
Leveraging our experience in workforce monitoring, we have developed Proximity Trace to address two key areas of assistance:
- Active feedback to the worker, in the form of a visual and audible alarm from a wearable sensor, so they know when to adjust their current distance to a proper social distance from other workers
- Passive collection of worker interactions for contact tracing that takes just minutes should an individual test positive
Our solution is simple and easy to use. Together we can help keep people safer in the workplace and support your strategies for maintaining healthy, operational facilities.
Proximity Trace At-a-Glance
- The TraceTag is worn by the worker
- TraceTags will emit a real-time alert when workers are in close proximity
- Gateways collect worker interactions, including duration
- Self-service contact tracing reports for download
- No dependency on client WIFI or internet
- No GPS or off-site location tracking
- No location data