How Will You Maintain Safe Working Distances?
Today’s businesses are facing significant challenges in maintaining social distancing guidelines and they lack real-time insight into whether these guidelines are being observed in their facilities.
Leveraging our commercial solution for workforce monitoring we have developed Proximity Trace™, a solution to address two key areas of assistance:
- Active feedback to the worker, in the form of a visual and audible alarm, so individuals know when to adjust their current distance to a proper social distance
- Passive collection of worker interactions for contact tracing should you need it
This solution is designed to combat the challenges that all essential workforces, and businesses eager to return to normal operations, are currently facing. How do you maintain safe distances?
The main device of Proximity Trace, the TraceTag™, is affixed to any hardhat or worn on the body for proximity detection and contact tracing. Together we can keep people safer during the active crisis and help support organizations’ strategies for getting back to work.
Proximity Trace At-a-Glance
- The TraceTag is affixed to a hardhat or can be worn on the body
- TraceTags will emit a real-time alert when workers are in close proximity
- Gateways collect worker interactions, including duration
- Self-service contact tracing reports for download
- No dependency on client WIFI or internet
No GPS or off-site location tracking
- No location data