Triax Technologies is committed to delivering innovative, people-centric solutions that enable our clients to be safer and more productive.
Asset-intensive organizations that hire and manage a large workforce (combining contractors with permanent employees) often lack strong data that can provide true visibility at the work level. This absence of actionable data often leads to declining workforce productivity, increased worker safety incidents, bottlenecks, unexpected budget overruns, and extended project timelines.
Triax Technologies helps to connect workers and physical assets to provide management with decision-grade data. This empowers actionable visibility into productivity metrics, safety compliance, and equipment management.
The Spot-r® suite is a comprehensive solution that offers a proprietary blend of devices (including wearable technology and facial recognition cameras), networks, applications and insights to gather, synthesize and act-on hard to capture field data, in real time.
As Solutions Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with the commercial team to introduce the value proposition of Triax to prospects and occasionally clients. Your responsibility is to maximize the value of our product towards our accounts and enable them on the road there. While occasionally helping as needed with key accounts expansion/ retention, you will play a pivotal role for new business acquisition in our Enterprise segments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Empower the Sales team by taking the role of a technical encyclopedia during the sale and structure our value proposition based on prospect’s needs
- Enable POC/POV execution from technical side and leverage insights into data
- Bring knowledge to Product, Sales and Client Success teams based on client and prospect interactions. Take an active role in enabling the whole organization in product knowledge and day to day use cases
Solutions Engineering (75%)
- Identify & qualify business opportunities and challenges of our prospect’s current state
- Understand technical objections, and develop strategies to resolve technical blockers during the sales process
- By creating presentations, product demonstrations, and educational tools, you will help prospective clients and partners understand the power of our solution and explain technical features and be a problem-solving person removing any potential roadblocks
Solution Architecture / Client Success (15%)
- Support the technical relationship with Triax clients, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-value work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting clients adoption of our solutions
- Collaborate with Client Success to excel value driven strategies deployment to increase client perceived value
- Work with clients to demonstrate and prototype Triax product integrations in client/partner environments
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge and understanding of existing and future products and services
- Act as an educator for product related offerings
Solutions Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a client-facing role
- Experience with high-level client service
- Solution architecture experience in pre-sales preferred
- Experience in SaaS and cloud solutions in the industry (experience in selling hardware, oil & gas a plus)
- Ability to create solutions and to challenge the status quo toward clients and prospects
- Can develop relationships at all levels across organizations. You will be as comfortable talking or making a presentation to C-suite executives as you would with developers or product managers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com