Sessions to include latest solutions, real-world examples for quantifying safety behaviors, risk
NORWALK, Conn., Sept. 24, 2018 – Triax Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of technology for the connected jobsite, today announced that company executives will join professionals from Gilbane Building Company and leading risk and insurance firms at the 2018 CLM Construction Conference to discuss how IoT technology can mitigate construction project risks. The conference will be held Sept. 26-28, 2018 at the Chicago Marriott Downtown.
The Triax panelists include President and Chief Executive Officer, Pete Schermerhorn, and Vice President of Business Development, Mike Fraser.
“Construction professionals today anticipate more change in the next five years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years combined,” said Schermerhorn. “Projects today are more complex, and with increased complexity comes increased risk. Industry leaders like Gilbane are prioritizing innovation and data insights to monitor and control risk exposure, and enhance overall site safety.”
Following are the details of Triax’s participation in the CLM Construction Conference premier sessions:
- Who: Pete Schermerhorn, President and CEO, Triax Technologies will join panelists from Gilbane and other companies.
- When: Thurs., Sept. 27, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. CDT
- Topic: The session will cover solutions and strategies for mitigating risks from the perspective of a contractor, insurance carrier and attorney. Panelists will discuss industry challenges, risk-reducing technology innovations and what they mean for the future direction of the industry.
- Who: Mike Fraser, Vice President of Business Development, Triax Technologies will be joining other panelists.
- When: Fri., Sept. 28, 8:45 – 11:00 a.m. CDT
- Topic: This session will cover emerging technologies, including virtual reality and wearable devices. Panelists will discuss how technology is providing key data insights to insurers and lawyers – as well as contractors – enabling them to better understand safety incidents on the jobsite.
Triax will be showcasing its Spot-r system at an exhibitor table during the event. Leading contractors, such as Gilbane, use Triax Technologies’ IoT Spot-r system to automate data capture at the jobsite and provide real-time notification to enhance worker safety and productivity.
About CLM and the CLM Conference
Founded in 2007, CLM is the largest professional association in the insurance industry, with a membership of more than 45,000 professionals in the claims resolution and litigation management industries. The CLM Construction Conference covers all aspects of insurance, risk and claim management issues related to the construction industry.
About Triax Technologies
Triax Technologies, Inc. is a Norwalk, Conn.-based technology company that develops and delivers IoT solutions for the construction industry. Its flagship Spot-r system connects workers, equipment and managers through a proprietary, minimal infrastructure network, sensors and a cloud-based dashboard. By providing real-time, data-driven visibility into daily site operations and safety incidents, Spot-r is changing the way construction companies manage resources, information and risk. Triax develops intelligent, actionable solutions that address the complexities of an active jobsite, and helps firms streamline processes and build safer and smarter.