In order to safely operate K-12 schools and university campuses, two protocols are critical for educational institutions to implement — ensuring distance regulations are being followed and being able to easily trace the close-contact interactions that will inadvertently happen. Proximity Trace was designed to support schools in both areas.
The main device of Proximity Trace, the TraceTagTM, is worn on the body for proximity detection and contact tracing. The solution is designed to:
- Passively collect close contact interactions for efficient and reliable contact tracing should a student or staff member test positive.
- Help administrators make informed, data-driven decisions about potential spread and health of facilities
- Provide optional proximity alerts so students and staff know when they are too close to one another.
Download the Proximity Trace for Education overview to learn how to better manage social distancing and contact tracing efforts at your educational institution.
Proximity Trace At-a-Glance
- The TraceTag is affixed to a hardhat or can be worn on the body
- TraceTags will emit a real-time alert when workers are in close proximity
- Gateways collect worker interactions, including duration
- Self-service contact tracing reports for download
- No dependency on client WIFI or internet
- No GPS or off-site location tracking
- No location data