In the Time of COVID-19 — How Will You Maintain Safe Working Distances?
Organizations are facing significant challenges in maintaining social distancing guidelines in their workplaces, and energy facilities are no exception.
Leveraging our commercial solution for workforce monitoring we have developed a Proximity Trace solution to address two key areas of assistance:
- Active feedback to the worker, in the form of a visual and audible alarm, so individuals know when to adjust their current distance to a proper social distance
- Passive collection of worker interactions for contact tracing should an individual test positive
This solution is designed to combat the challenges that all businesses eager to return to normal operations, are facing in the time of COVID-19. How do you maintain safe distances, as recommended by government agencies, including the CDC?
The main device of Proximity Trace, the TraceTag™, is clipped to a uniform or affixed to a hardhat for proximity detection and contact tracing. Together we can keep people safer during this active crisis and help support organizations’ strategies to keep facilities operational.
Proximity Trace At-a-Glance
- The TraceTag is affixed to a hardhat or can be worn on the body
- TraceTags will emit a real-time alert when workers are in close proximity
- Gateways collect worker interactions, including duration
- Self-service contact tracing reports for download
- No dependency on client WIFI or internet
- No GPS or off-site location tracking
- No location data