Spot-r Access is a total labor management solution that keeps your worksite secure while automating daily reporting and project tracking.
By managing the check-in/check-out process for your workforce, tracking worker certifications, and regulating access to your worksite or facility, Spot-r provides a higher level of accountability for anyone accessing your site and ensures those who lack proper credentials are prevented from doing so.
While Spot-r Access fully integrates with the Spot-r Mesh solution on site, the reader within the turnstile was designed to operate independently from the Spot-r network for clients opting for stand-alone access control — a great first step in your digital transformation journey.
Integrating a Turnstile
Spot-r Access can work with most standard, full-height turnstiles, including MAC Lite by MSSI setups and larger MAC turnstile units. For clients utilizing Spot-r Mesh, the Spot-r Clip can be used to unlock the turnstile, otherwise RFID cards can be supplied.
Site safety and security are critical to our operations. Spot-r Access Control addresses both of these obligations, providing us with exactly what we need: one device that controls access as well as monitors the location and safety of workers onsite.
Triax’s partnership with MSSI MAC includes:
Upon delivery, all that is required by a Triax client is to place the unit on site and connect to a power source.
- Installation of the Spot-r Access Control system at MAC’s manufacturing facility
- Delivery of a turnkey, Spot-r enabled, modular turnstile
- Patented perimeter security solution designed for commercial construction
Triax’s partnership with EarthCam includes:
- Video clip to accompany worker check-in/checkout process; Confirms workers are not tailgating through security for more accurate time and attendance reporting
- A unique URL is paired to the timestamped entry/exit within the Spot-r dashboard and links directly to the video clip hosted by EarthCam
- Instant visual confirmation that the worker is entering the jobsite with the badge/clip that is assigned to them (i.e. not sharing badges between workers)