Join us on Linkedin Live at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST on May 19th as Sanjeev Dhillon from Procore has a chat with three individuals whose organizations are incorporating technology on the jobsite to practice social distancing and to allow construction teams to be productive and work with confidence.
These brilliant minds include:
– Bob Dolan of Triax Technologies
– Robert Shear of OpenSpace
– Nolan Frazier, PE of Procore Technologies
In addition, they will be talking about how advances in field productivity, site documentation as well as visual capture and construction project management is coming together to mitigate the job site challenges of the pandemic.
Get excited about the actual technologies provided by the three companies as you will get a chance to see them quickly demonstrated during the session. These include:
– Contact tracing and innovative safety technology.
– Next-generation 360 photo and site documentation.
– Advances in project management software.